Heroes are the most important part of your army as increases the parameters of your army using their skills. An army without a hero is not effective since all bonuses for the army comes from the hero/heroes.
Heroes are needed to explorer temporary locations, capture mercenary camps and cities.
Type of HeroesEdit
- By buying a Subscription, you can increase the number of free heroes.
- Silver Subscription gives one free extra hero.
- Gold Subscription gives four free extra heroes.
- Baron Subscription gives ten free extra heroes.
- You can turned a Paid Hero into a Conditional Free Hero by activating the Ring of the King, by buying heroes in the shop with diamonds or by a kingdom event; or by buying a Subscription for 3 months or more.
Hero skills can improve the hero in areas like battle, movement and development. A hero can upgrade a skill to level 3 which requires 6 skill points.
Novice skill requires 1 Skill Point. Expert skill requires 2 Skill Points. Master skill requires 3 Skill Points.
What do these skill do? Skills increase the power and movement of a single army. If a hero has Master Archery, the archers of that single army do 45% more damage.
The cost to rest a hero's skill(s) is increased by 10 gold for every level your hero achieves.
These are the Skills.
By killing inhabitans or mandeurs from Temporary Locations, Mercenary Camps or simply by engaging in battles with other players, your heroes gain experience and increases levels. Only those heroes that are part of the army will gain experience.
The following tables shows the amount of experience your hero needs to increase levels: